Dam safety regulations differ from state to state but all have strict requirements governing safety and inspections.
Reeves Group will advise you through the process to ensure your asset remains compliant and most importantly safe.
Whether a ‘Declared Dam’ (NSW), ‘Large Dam’ (VIC), ‘Referrable Dam’ (QLD) or other state definition, our Reeves Group specialists will ensure that your dam complies with all regulations including the creation and ongoing maintenance of documents and systems, including:
- Dam Safety Management System (DSMS)
- Dam Operations and Maintenance Plan (O&MP)
- Dam Safety Emergency Plan / Emergency Action Plan (DSEP / EAP)
- Dam Safety Management System Manual
- Liaising with local emergency services (LEMOs, Police, SES) for the development and reviews of DSEP
- Facilitate and lead both desktop and practical emergency exercises